- $15.00 for adults
- $14.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $15.00 per ticket
- Out-of-County Students and adults/chaperones are $8.00 each which includes activities on the grounds.
- Out-of-County Students and adults/chaperones from Title 1 schools are $6.00 each which includes activities on the grounds.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations.
- Catered lunches are available for groups of 10 or more at an additional charge of $12 – $25.
Visitor/Heritage Center Hours:
Our office is located in the Heritage Center building and will be open on Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm until March 31st, 2022. From April 1st until we close on December 10th, the office will be open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 to 4:00 pm. On other days/times, please leave us a message at 252-794-3140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Visitor/Heritage Center and Museum are Open from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm only on the days that Tours are offered.
HISTORICAL BUILDINGS TOUR:
Our Tours will resume on Friday, April 1st, 2022. We offer Tours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday through May 28th (Memorial Day weekend). We will also be open on Sundays, beginning on May 29th until September 4th. Starting on September 5th (Labor Day Weekend) until we close for the year on December 10th, we will be open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Tours begin at 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm and last approximately 90 minutes. Tours for groups of 4 or more can be scheduled on days we are otherwise closed. Please call us at 252.794.3140 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule a tour. We request that you call or email at least 72 hours in advance to arrange your tour.
We will follow the State’s guidelines for wearing masks during tours. For more information about the State’s recommendations regarding COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website. https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/
Demonstrations: ** Are currently on hold. We will post once we resume them.
Demonstrations on our historic Barn Loom in the King-Bazemore House will be held from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturdays. Demonstrations are included in the regular house tour price.
GUIDED GARDEN TOURS:
Our Guided Garden Tours with our head gardener are no longer offered, but will resume Spring 2022. In the Spring, you can come visit our Colonial Flower and Vegetable Gardens, Regency Herb Garden, and Fiber & Dye Garden. See how our plants grow and our head gardener will answer any of your questions. Our Garden Tour Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for children ages 12 and under. Garden Tour Tickets are only $2 for adults and $1 for children if purchased along with a Historical Buildings Tour Ticket. Guided Garden Tours are available on other days by reservation only.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.