- $15.00 for adults
- $14.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $15.00 per ticket
- Out of County Students and adults/chaperones are $8.00 each which includes grounds activities.
- Out of County Students and adults/chaperones from Title 5 schools are $6.00 each which includes grounds activities.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations.
- Catered lunches are available at an additional charge of $12 – $25 for groups of 10 or more.
Visitor/Heritage Center Hours:
Our office in the Heritage Center building and will be open starting on January 4th, 2021 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Our Visitor/Heritage Center and Museum are open from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the days that tours are offered.
December 20th, 2020 until March 20th, 2021 we will be closed. We will be glad to help you schedule a tour for 4 or more people (up to 8 maximum) during this time. Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form to schedule a tour.
Tour numbers are limited to 8 people because of the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and Face masks are required for all tours. Because of the possible spread of COVID-19, we encourage you to postpone your visit until a future date if you are currently sick or belong to a group at high risk of severe illness.
For more information about the State’s recommendations regarding COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website. https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/
September 10th – December 6th, we are open Friday through Monday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We are closed Thanksgiving day.
Demonstrations: *We are not currently doing our demonstrations due to the social distancing requirements. Please check back for updates.
Now you can see weaving demonstrations on our historic Barn Loom in the King-Bazemore House from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. You can still see cotton being spun on the Great Walking Wheel, wool being spun on the Elizabethan Wheel and Tape Loom weaving in the Hope Mansion from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month. All demonstrations are included in the regular house tour price.
GROUP TOURS WELCOME
We offer Blue Star Museums discount and are members of the Historic Albemarle Tour.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.