- $15.00 for adults
- $14.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $15.00 per ticket
- Out-of-County Students and adults/chaperones are $8.00 each which includes activities on the grounds.
- Out-of-County Students and adults/chaperones from Title 5 schools are $6.00 each which includes activities on the grounds.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations.
- Catered lunches are available for groups of 10 or more at an additional charge of $12 – $25.
Visitor/Heritage Center Hours:
Our office in the Heritage Center building and will be open starting on January 4th, 2021 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Our Visitor/Heritage Center and Museum are open from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the days that tours are offered.
We are closed from December 20th, 2020 through March 19th, 2021. We will be glad to schedule a tour for 4 or more people (up to 8 maximum) during this time. Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form to schedule a tour.
Tours are offered at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 2:30 p.m. and last approximately 90 minutes. We are currently planning on reopening for weekend tours starting on Saturday, March 20th.
We will be offering tours Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday beginning April 2nd until Memorial Day weekend. Then starting on Memorial Day, we will be offering tours seven days a week until Labor Day.
Tour numbers are limited to 8 people because of the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions and Face Masks are required for all tours. Because of the possible spread of COVID-19, please postpone your visit until a future date if you are currently sick.
For more information about the State’s recommendations regarding COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website. https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/
Demonstrations: *We are not currently doing our demonstrations due to the social distancing requirements. Please check back for updates.
Demonstrations on our historic Barn Loom in the King-Bazemore House will be held from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. You can still see cotton being spun on the Great Walking Wheel, wool being spun on the Elizabethan Wheel and Tape Loom weaving in the Hope Mansion from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month. All demonstrations are included in the regular house tour price.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.