- $11.00 for adults
- $10.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $11.00 per ticket
- Out of County Students and chaperones are $8.00 each and includes grounds activities.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations. Catered lunches are available at an additional charge for groups of 25 or more.
2017 Office Hours: Our office will be open starting on January 3rd
Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Starting April 3rd, our offices will be open from 10 am to 5 pm
Our Museum is open the same hours as our office hours.
Tours are available on the days/dates listed below from 10 am with the last tour starting at 3:15 pm. Tours are available on other dates and times by appointment only. Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form to schedule a tour.
January 3rd through April 4th, Saturday and Sunday only.
April 5th through May 28th and September 5th through December 2nd Wednesday through Sunday.
May 29th through September 4th and December 4th through December 11th, 7 days a week.
We are open Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
We are closed Thanksgiving Day and December 12th – January 2nd, 2018
GROUP TOURS WELCOME
We offer Blue Star Museums discount and are members of the Historic Albemarle Tour.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.