- $12.00 for adults
- $11.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $12.00 per ticket
- Out of County Students and chaperones are $8.00 each and includes grounds activities.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations. Catered lunches are available at an additional charge for groups of 25 or more.
Visitor Center Hours:
Our visitor center will be open starting on January 6th, 2020 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Our Museum is open the same hours as our office hours.
December 16th, 2019 until March 20th, 2020 we will be closed.
We offer Tours at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm on the dates listed below. Tours are available on other dates and times by appointment only. You can schedule tours by appointment only for groups of 4 or more. Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form to schedule a tour.
March 21st – April 12th, we will only be open on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
April 15th – May 24th we are open Wednesday’s through Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
May 25th – September 4th we are open 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We are open on Independence Day (4th of July).
September 5th – December 6th, we are open Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We are closed Thanksgiving day.
We will be closed from December 7th, 2020 – January 4th, 2021.
Now you can see weaving demonstrations on our historic Barn Loom in the King-Bazemore House from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. You can still see cotton being spun on the Great Walking Wheel, wool being spun on the Elizabethan Wheel and Tape Loom weaving in the Hope Mansion from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month. All demonstrations are included in the regular house tour price.
GROUP TOURS WELCOME
We offer Blue Star Museums discount and are members of the Historic Albemarle Tour.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.