- $12.00 for adults
- $11.00 for Senior adults (65 and older)
- $8.00 for College students with ID; students and children 18 and under
- Bertie County school children admitted free. One free adult ticket per every 10 students. Each additional adult/chaperone is $12.00 per ticket
- Out of County Students and chaperones are $8.00 each and includes grounds activities.
- 10% discount for AAA members and groups of 25 or more. Please call in at least 48 hours in advance for reservations. Catered lunches are available at an additional charge for groups of 25 or more.
Visitor Center Hours:
2019 Visitor Center Hours: Our visitor center will be open starting on January 2nd
Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Starting April 9th, our offices will be open from 10 am to 4 pm
Our Museum is open the same hours as our office hours.
Tours are available at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm on the dates listed below. Tours are available on other dates and times by appointment only. Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form to schedule a tour.
January 2nd – March 15th, we will be closed.
You can schedule tours by appointment only for groups of 10 or more.
March 16th – April 14th, we will be open Saturday and Sunday only from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
April 17th – May 26th and September 4th – December 11th, we are open Wednesday through Sunday.
May 27th – September 2nd and December 4th – December 15th, we are open 7 days a week.
Now you can see weaving demonstrations on our historic Barn Loom in the King-Bazemore House from 10 am – 4 pm on the second and fourth Fridays of each month. You can still see cotton being spun on the Great Walking Wheel, wool being spun on the Elizabethan Wheel and Tape Loom weaving in the Hope Mansion from 10 am – 4 pm on the first and third Saturdays of each month. All demonstrations are included in the regular house tour price.
GROUP TOURS WELCOME
We offer Blue Star Museums discount and are members of the Historic Albemarle Tour.
If you would like to reserve tickets in advance, schedule a tour, receive a brochure, or have any other questions, please call 252.794.3140 or use our contact form.